Join Us!

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE PREVIEW CATALOG FOR ART FOR JOBS 2017. THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS; PHOTOS POSTED AS PIECES ARRIVE.

EVENT INFO:
Thursday, September 28, 2017
5:30-8:30pm
LOCATION:
575 Suzette
Memphis | TN | 38126

Friday, August 19, 2011

Artist: Emily Ozier


Native Memphian and mother of five, Emily Ozier's artwork is held in public and private collections throughout the United States. She says, "My art is about the space and rhythm and pace of my life. There are some places in my life that are so intense and packed while I am educating five kids at home. In the same day, however, I get to escape to the stillness of my studio--such contrasts. I also find that the juxtaposition of contrasts mimics the space and quietness of the soul amid the flurry of necessary activities."

No comments:

Post a Comment