Join Us!

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE PREVIEW CATALOG FOR ART FOR JOBS 2017. THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS; PHOTOS POSTED AS PIECES ARRIVE.

EVENT INFO:
Thursday, September 28, 2017
5:30-8:30pm
LOCATION:
575 Suzette
Memphis | TN | 38126

Monday, September 9, 2013

2013 Artist: Billy Moore of Front Porch Art


Summertime and baseball. They fit perfectly together, like this paired set. 
Approx. 12" x 7.5" when hung together. This painting was created exclusively for the Art for Squares line, which provides one size, one price, and one theme art by different artists.

Billy Moore says of his work: "With my art there are no rules. The sky does not have to be blue and the grass does not have to be green. I have no formal art training, and all of the images come from my life experiences or imagination. I use bold colors to create paintings that represent life in the South. My materials are all around me--house paints, acrylics, windowns, tin, wood, bottle caps, and whatever else I can find. Making art is like breathing for me. It is my passion. I hope you enjoy my paintings." 

See more of Billy Moore's work, and other artists, at www.frontporchart.com. 




No comments:

Post a Comment