Join Us!

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE PREVIEW CATALOG FOR ART FOR JOBS 2017. THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS; PHOTOS POSTED AS PIECES ARRIVE.

EVENT INFO:
Thursday, September 28, 2017
5:30-8:30pm
LOCATION:
575 Suzette
Memphis | TN | 38126

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Artist: Amy Hutcheson


"I believe one of the greatest gifts an artist can have is diversity within their creativity. What I enjoy most about being an artist is the variety of opportunities that allow me to create in many different directions. The inspiration and satisfaction I get from each direction I go keeps me constantly challenged. Artists are problem finders as well as solvers, the only thing we should remember is that there is never just one way to solve a problem within the creative process."

The above excerpt is from Amy's website. You can see more of her work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment